16'' STAND FAN
For product information, questions, or customer service
Call Toll Free: 1-800-624-3436
WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY
PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED:
1. Please read all instructions before using the product.
2. The fan is only for intended use as described in the instruction manual.
3. Never insert fingers, pencils or any other objects through the guard.
4. To protect against electrical hazard, do not immerse fan, plug or cord in water. And do not spray with liquids.
5. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
6. Unplug fan when relocating, cleaning or when the fan is not in use.
7. Avoid contact with moving parts.
8. Do not operate in the presence of explosive and flammable fumes.
9. Do not place fan or any parts near an open flame, heating or cooling appliance.
10. Do not operate any appliance: with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
11. Do not use any attachments that are not included or sold by the appliance manufacturer. Such use may cause fire or electrical hazards.
12. Do not use outdoors.
13. Do not let cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or come I contact with not surfaces.
14. To disconnect, grip plug and pull from wall outlet, never pull on cord.
15. Always use on a dry level surface.
16. Do not operate without the fans safety grills properly in place.
17. This product is intended for household use only and not for commercial or industrial use.
18. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by and electrician or qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
19.This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other).To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this safety feature.
1. To reduce the risk of fire or electrical hazard, do not use this fan with any solid state speed control device.
2. Unplug or disconnect the fan from the power supply before servicing or cleaning.
HOW TO OPERATE:
1. Set fan on a level and dry surface.
2. Plug the power cord into a standard 120-volt. Ac wall outlet.
4. Turning unit around may reverse air direction.
5. press speed key to set the desired speed, lowI, medium II, ..highIII.
6. pressokey to turn the fan off.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE:
1. Unscrew the 4 screws from the base 2 bars, attach the column to the bar base with four screws. Remove the height adjustment control collar and slide the column base cap down over the base bars. Replace the height adjustment control collar.
2. Insert the fan body onto the slide pipe. Tighten the set knob firmly.
3. Unscrew the plastic collar nut from the motor by turning counterclockwise.
4. Mount the rear guard to the motor front cover by matching the 3 holes on the rear guard to the 3 round pins on the motor front
cover, push in firmly until the 3 pins protrude through the 3 holes.
5. Tighten the rear guard with the plastic collar nut, be sure that the nut is screwed in far enough so it will be flush with the outside of the motor housing cylinder.
6. Insert the fan blade onto the motor shaft by matching the slots of
the blade with the shaft, tighten the blade with the blade cap by turning it counterclockwise.
7. Test fan by rotating with your hand, make sure there is no contact
with the nut. The fan blade should rotate freely. Otherwise repeat
all steps again, beginning with step 3.
8. Mount front guard onto rear guard by the hook clip of front guard over rear guard and secure with clips on the front guard.
1. The oscillation knob is located on the top of the motor housing. Simply press knob down to start oscillation. And lift knob up to stop oscillation.
NOTES ABOUT CLEANING BLADES:
1. Always unplug the fan before cleaning. simply lift the clips on ring of the guards and remove the front guard.
2. Use a soft cloth, moistened with a mild soap, to clean fan and guard. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners.
3. DO NOT immerse fan in water and never allow water to dip into the motor component.
4. DO NOT use gasoline, thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.